2 Speed Drilling Auger Drives
Digga's 2 speed drilling auger drives for standard flow machines have been designed for a wider range of applications. Offering a high speed, low torque setting for the smaller auger jobs when you need that extra RPM, and low speed, high torque for when you really need to grind out that larger diameter hole. It's like having 2 drive units in 1.
Two speed drives suit excavators & skid steer loaders, truck cranes, front end loaders, wheeled loaders, and backhoes with flows between 20 and 150 lpm.
- Improved motor design & performance with 2 Speed options:
- Low speed - High torque for large holes
- High speed - Low torque for smaller holes
- Suitable for a wide range of ground conditions:
- Soft loose soils, hard soils, and rocky conditions
- - Integrated PRV (Pressure Relief Valve)
- - Simple electrical connection:
- - 12 or 24 volt coil, just requiring connection
- - Optional joystick switches, floor mounted switches & cigarette plugs available pre-wired to suit
- - Low maintenance with 5yr gear box and 3yr motor warranty