The digital display units in the HDA 5500 series are micro processor controlled and are designed for control panel mounting.
The Digga Electronic Display Gauge Kit displays the differential pressure or usable hydraulic pressure. This pressure displayed on the digital screen allows the user to cross reference the displayed pressure (units displayed in bar) with the torque chart supplied to determine the theoretical torque generated by the planetary drive unit.
Note: This kit can only operate on a supply voltage of 12 -32 V DC.
- Digital display of analogue signals
- Clear 4-digit 7-segment LED display
- Up to 3 analogue inputs ( 4.. 20mA or 0 .. 5 V)
- Accuracy ≤ ± 0.5%
- Differential measurement possible
- Analogue output ( 4.. 20mA or 0 .. 10 V)
- Up to 4 relay switching outputs
- RS232 interface
- Voltage supply – 12 .. 32V DC
- Option for PT100 sensor input or frequency input
Uses & Suitability
- Measuring hydraulic pressure being applied through a hydraulic drive unit motor and gearbox
- Suits excavators, skid steer loaders and tele-handlers
How Pressure Differential Works
Please see explanations here: Digga Torque Measuring System
|Control panel housing||96 x 48 x 109mm|
|Control panel cut-out||92 (+0.8) x 45 (+0.6)mm|
|Front panel thickness||15mm|
|Maximum installation depth||121mm|