Fully utilize your skid steer loader attachments with the powerful tilt attach. Allows angling of a variety of attachments including buckets, brooms, trenchers and more. Work easily on hilly terrain or uneven surfaces with a Digga heavy duty tilt attachment.
- - Allows full utilization of skid-steer on hilly terrain.
- - Attaches to a skid-steer universal hitch to allow 18° left or right tilt off center line.
- - Tilts buckets and landscaping implements for more precise grading, leveling and trenching.
- - Valve package is mounted on Tilt Attach for use with hydraulic powered attachments.
- - Simple connection by electric wiring keeps valves and hoses out of operator’s cabin.
- - Large spiracle ball bushing in center pivot allows extra strength and durability.
- - Pins attach two halves together instead of bolts.